Fire-Resistant Storage Container
4 Hour Double End Door Fire Container
Many companies don’t think much about the drums of hazardous material sitting in the corner, simply because they’ve been sitting there for 10 or 15 years without incident, so they must be stored safely, right? In most situations, that’s really not the case, and it often takes something like a toxic leak or maybe even an explosion to get the attention of management, so that hazardous materials can be safely stored.
Even if the actual incidence of some kind of disaster is fairly low, when it does happen it can cost you a fortune in repairs, and possibly in human lives. There may also be OSHA penalties to deal with if regulations were not complied with. The bottom line is, it’s very much worth your while as a company to keep any combustible or toxic materials stored safely, so they represent no risk to property or to workers. And that’s where American Hazmat Rentals comes into the picture.
Our 4-hour double end door fire-resistant storage containers have the following features:
- UL DES U419 walls and ceilings, Class 1, Div 2 Compliant
- Double set Doors (for first in first out applications)
- 20′ long x 8′ wide x 8.5′ tall ISO container shell
- 14 gauge corrugated steel
- Pryo Chem Monarch PCI-35ABC Dry Chemical Fire Suppression System meets or exceeds NFPA Code 17, 17A, and 30 Specifications
- Canarm Explosion-Proof Enclosed Exhaust Fan – 12in giving 1,640 CFM (More than twice of industry standards)
- Built-in Security 6″ deep steel floor sump for spill containment
- Fold up Steel non-skid Floor Grating Provides Full Access to Secondary Containment
- Interior Explosion Proof Lighting
- Static Grounding system
- 4 top and 4 bottom crane padeye’s
- Forklift pockets
- 110V, Single-Phase 20-amp or 220V, Single-Phase 50-amp Electrical requirement. We will provide a female SOOW (Service Cord) plug to connect directly into the unit’s power panel. The unit must also be properly grounded by connecting a green ground wire coming out of the power panel to an 8’ copper grounding rod, which must be driven down 95 percent in the ground. Each unit will be provided one grounding rod.
To learn more about our 4-hour double end door fire-resistant storage containers, please contact us.
We promise to communicate in all steps from order to exact delivery dates to maintenance to on-time pickup. If you need help in becoming compliant with local codes, we can provide rental agreements or engineered drawings if needed. If you have any questions about which product best suits your company needs, give our staff a call and we will do our best to point you in the correct direction. We understand it can be overwhelming dealing with your local and Federal fire and Hazmat code regulations.
Contact us today to rent our 20’X8′ 4-Hour Double Door Fire-Resistant Storage Container or to discuss your hazmat storage and transportation needs.
Need It Quickly?
American Hazmat rentals has partnered with Artic containers for it’s Transportation needs. We have the best equipment for the transportation of our boxes including specialized Landoll trailers that have the ability to place the container on the ground with no other equipment needed. Our drivers are the best in the business with ample experience Giving us the edge we need to outperform the competition.
Hazmat Storage | Chemical Storage | Short & Long Term
American Hazmat Rentals offers long term and short term hazmat container rentals. To view our hazardous materials container solutions please click here. To view our hazardous materials transportation solutions please click here. To view our available hazardous material locker accessories, please click here. If you’d like to learn more about OSHA Publication 2236 please click here. To learn more about our hazmat container rental policy and transportation procedures click here.
American Hazmat Containers is constantly striving to outperform our competitors in the way of customer service and product quality. Our team has been building hazmat containers for over 15 years constantly improving the functionality, layout and looks. With the safety of our customers and their product at the forefront of our goals, we have developed over 20 different versions of hazmat lockers, each time perfecting our product. Now we have what we believe to be the best 4 hour rated and non-fire rated hazmat material container available for rent. About Us