4-Hour Single End Door Hazmat Container
AH 20’ x 8’ 4-Hour Single End Door Hazmat Container
Our hazmat storage containers have the following features:
- AH 4-hour rated UL DES U419 walls & ceilings Class 1, Div 2 Compliant
- Drum Capacity: 27
- Sump Capacity: 545.33 gallons
- Wind Force Rating: 150mph
- Single set end doors (gives you more storage space)
- 20′ long x 8′ wide x 8.5′ tall ISO container
- 14 gauge corrugated steel
- Pryo Chem Monarch PCI-35ABC Dry Chemical Fire Suppression System meets or exceeds NFPA Code 17, 17A, and 30 Specifications
- Canarm Explosion-Proof Enclosed Exhaust Fan – 12in giving 1,640 CFM (More than two times that of industry standards)
- Built-in Security 6″ deep steel floor sump for spill containment
- Flip-up Steel non-skid Floor Grating Provides Full Access to Secondary Containment
- Interior Explosion Proof Lighting
- Static Grounding system
- Drum Capacity: 27
- 4 top and bottom 4 bottom crane pad eyes
- Forklift pockets
- Premium, high-solids formula with acrylic polymers, resins, fillers, and titanium dioxide pigments white outside paint coating that Reflects 92% of solar heat and rays for a cooler inside temp.
- 220V, Single-Phase 50-amp Electrical requirement. We will provide a female SOOW (Service Cord) plug to connect directly into the unit’s power panel. The unit must also be properly grounded by connecting a green ground wire coming out of the power panel to an 8’ copper grounding rod which must be driven down 95 percent in the ground. Each unit will be provided one grounding rod.
- All vent openings are equipped with three-hour, UL Listed fire dampers and foul weather hoods.
Contact us today to learn more about our 4-four single end door hazmat containers and transportation needs.
4-hour single end door hazmat containers are equipped with fire-suppression systems, in the event that the contents are somehow ignited, and a fire breaks out. Containers that have a 4-hour fire rating are required for units that will be placed within 10 feet of another building, and containers that are within 10 to 50 feet of an occupied building require only a 2-hour fire rating. These types of hazmat containers will be constructed of non-combustible material and will be lined with fire insulation so that any fire which might start can truly be contained safely.
We won’t leave you in the dark
We promise to communicate in all steps from order to exact delivery dates to maintenance to on-time pickup. If you need help in becoming compliant with local codes we can provide rental agreements or engineered drawings if needed. If you have any questions about which product best suits your company needs, give our staff a call and we will do our best to point you in the correct direction. We understand it can be overwhelming dealing with your local and Federal fire and Hazmat code regulations.
Need It Quickly?
American Hazmat rentals has partnered with Artic containers for it’s Transportation needs. We have the best equipment for the transportation of our boxes including specialized Landoll trailers that have the ability to place the container on the ground with no other equipment needed. Our drivers are the best in the business with ample experience Giving us the edge we need to outperform the competition.
Hazmat Storage | Chemical Storage | Short & Long Term
American Hazmat Rentals offers long term and short term hazmat container rentals. To view our hazardous materials container solutions please click here. To view our hazardous materials transportation solutions please click here. To view our available hazardous material locker accessories, please click here. If you’d like to learn more about OSHA Publication 2236 please click here. To learn more about our hazmat container rental policy and transportation procedures click here.
American Hazmat Containers is constantly striving to outperform our competitors in the way of customer service and product quality. Our team has been building hazmat containers for over 15 years constantly improving the functionality, layout and looks. With the safety of our customers and their product at the forefront of our goals, we have developed over 20 different versions of hazmat lockers, each time perfecting our product. Now we have what we believe to be the best 4 hour rated and non-fire rated hazmat material container available for rent. About Us