AH Non Fire Rated Double Door Container
- Single set end doors (gives you more storage space)
- 20′ long x 8′ wide x 8.5′ tall ISO container
- Drum capacity: 28
- Floor sump capacity: 629.60 gallons
- Wind Force Rating: 150mph
- Pryo Chem Monarch PCI-35ABC Dry Chemical Fire Suppression System meets or exceeds NFPA Code 17, 17A and 30 Specifications
- Canarm Explosion-Proof Enclosed Exhaust Fan – 12in giving 1,640 CFM (More than two times that of industry standards)
- Built in Security 6″ deep steel floor sump for spill containment
- 14 gauge corrugated steel
- Foldable Steel non-skid Floor Grating Provides Full Access to Secondary Containment
- Interior Explosion Proof Lighting
- Static Grounding system
- 4 top and 4 bottom crane pad eyes
- Forklift pockets
- Premium, high-solids formula with acrylic polymers, resins, fillers and titanium dioxide pigments white outside paint coating that Reflects 92% of solar heat and rays for a cooler inside temp.
- 110V,1-Phase Electrical Supply
To learn more about our Non Fire Rated Double Door Containers please contact us.
As Inventory Changes, So Can Your Cost of Storing…
You may need more storage in the beginning and less later on. American Hazmat Locker gives you the flexibility you need without wasting space or out growing your space.
You eliminate the costs and time associated with trying to sell or dispose of an old or unused hazmat storage building. When you’re done with your container, just call us and send it back.
AHR will cover All routine maintenance, inspections and certifications required to keep our Hazmat Locker up-to-date on regulations.
Even though these containers are built to be operated with very little maintenance throughout its lifespan, the fire suppression system is required to be inspected and maintained on a semi-annual basis. If our customers are within the San Diego County area we will send an Certified AHR employee out to perform the inspection. if our customers are located outside of our County will contract out the inspection to an authorized pyro chem technician.
Need It Quickly?
American Hazmat rentals has partnered with Artic containers for it’s Transportation needs. We have the best equipment for the transportation of our boxes including specialized Landoll trailers that have the ability to place the container on the ground with no other equipment needed. Our drivers are the best in the business with ample experience Giving us the edge we need to outperform the competition.
Hazmat Storage | Chemical Storage | Short & Long Term
American Hazmat Rentals offers long term and short term hazmat container rentals. To view our hazardous materials container solutions please click here. To view our hazardous materials transportation solutions please click here. To view our available hazardous material locker accessories, please click here. If you’d like to learn more about OSHA Publication 2236 please click here. To learn more about our hazmat container rental policy and transportation procedures click here.
American Hazmat Containers is constantly striving to outperform our competitors in the way of customer service and product quality. Our team has been building hazmat containers for over 15 years constantly improving the functionality, layout and looks. With the safety of our customers and their product at the forefront of our goals, we have developed over 20 different versions of hazmat lockers, each time perfecting our product. Now we have what we believe to be the best 4 hour rated and non-fire rated hazmat material container available for rent. About Us